Wilmar Group (Wilmar International) is an Asia’s leading agribusiness group. We are the largest global processor and merchandiser of palm oil and lauric oils, a major oil palm plantation owner and the largest palm biodiesel manufacture in the world. We operate over 160 processing plants and employ about 67.000 people in more than 20 countries, with a primary focus in Indonesia, Malaysia, China, India, and Europe. Through an extensive distribution network, our products are sold to more than 50 countries globally. The scale, integration and logistical advantages of our business model provide significant operational synergies & cost efficiencies. JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Develop Health, Safety and environmental compliance Policy & procedures
- Assess risk associated with health, safety and environmental issues in palntation and mill processes
- To built and maintain management system that comply to ISO 14001, ISO 9001. RSPO, ISPO, ISCC, PROPER and other certification scheme related to oil palm plantation and mill
- Ensure the implementation and periodical reporting of company EIA(Environment Impact Assessment)/ Rencana Pengelolaan Lingkungan dan Rencana Pemantauan Lingkungan.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sumatra Selatan area
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Kirim Lamaran sebelum tanggal 23 Desember melalui Jobstreet