PT. Krakatau Osaka Steel – KOS is a joint venture company between Indonesia’s state-owned steel company PT. Krakatau Steel Tbk (Persero) and Japan’s Osaka Steel Co.Ltd. The Plant will be occupy on 21.6 hectares and located in the Krakatau Industrial Estate Zone in Cilegon, Banten. The production is expects to start operations by 2016.
PT Krakatau Steel and Japan’s Osaka Steel Company Limited have signed an agreement on the formation of a joint venture called PT Krakatau Osaka Steel. The agreement was signed by Mr Irvan K Hakim president director of Krakatau Steel and his Japanese counterpart Mr Junji Uchida on September 2.
- Accounting Staff (Major Economic [Accounting preferable], Bachelor Degree)
- Activities of credit and collection which include controlling the implementation of billing, provision of credit, guarantees L/C, Activities relating to company tax liability, insurance, import duties and invoices, Activity of payment process of claims, Activities of financial.
- Fresh Graduate
- Maximum 27 years old (31 December 2015)
- S1 Majoring in Economic (Accounting is preferable)
- GPA (IPK) min 3.00 of 4.0 scale
- Fluent in English both oral and written (Japanese language is favored)
- Having Bravet Tax (is favored)
Please submit your application (format file Zip or Rar), include: Curriculum Vitae (Ms.Word), Scan (Pdf) : Ijazah, Transcrip, KTP by online through Email (File size no more than 3 Mb) :
sent email here : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date is 10th October 2015.
- Only applications that meet the requirements, and sent through via email address above will be processed.
- The test invitations will be announced on 15th October 2015 to take the test.
- The official announcement will be announced through telephone and email.
- Requirement process is free of charge.